This tour is very suitable for riders of all ages and all levels of physical fitness, as the roads are mostly flat and quiet. Ideal for families with children; we provide child seats for the smallest ones and children bikes. We pick you up from your hotel and take you by car to a small village 10 minutes outside Chiang Rai.
You start to cycle through a traditional Thai village and make a stop at a limestone mountain where you can visit a Buddha cave After this you continue your bike tour on the riverbank of the Mae Kok River, and you cycle through the rice fields to the famous White Temple (Wat Rong Khun).
After visiting this amazing temple complex, you cycle along small back roads to the Boon Rawd Farm (Singha Park). Here you have the option to take a zip-line, after this you cycling through tea plantations and visit a small zoo. In the afternoon on your way back you will pass rubber plantations, limestone mountains and pineapple fields.
- Category Full Day bicycle trip
- Distance Approximately 35 km
- Roads Back roads 80 % paved, 20 % off road
- Group Size 1 – 12 people (private)
- Pick up time 08.00 / back in hotel 16.00
- Departure Every Day
- Free transfer from & to Chiang Rai city by minimum of 4 person.
- Trek Mountain or comfort bikes with 24 gears
- Bottle-holder and a bottle drinking water
- Detailed English or Dutch tour description and GPS
- Map holder on the push bar
- Pump, repair kit and spare tube
- Bicycle lock and helmet
Price for 1 Person 750 Baht, children till 12 year 500 Baht
Children in child seat on the carrier 50 Baht