This tour takes us through hilly countryside with a number of short climbs. It is therefore more demanding regarding physical shape than most of our other tours.
We pick you up from your hotel in Chiang Rai and take you by car to a small village 10 minutes outside Chiang Rai.
After a short safety briefing and personalized bicycle, we begin our bicycle-tour
This trip takes we will pas Chiang Rai Prison before crossing the Mae Kok River. Riding along the hilly northern riverbank, with great views of the countryside, we reach Karen Ruammit village where you can feed elephants at the elephant camp. The next 5 km along the river we will pass some Lisu and Akha villages before we arrive at Ban Kwewadam, where we cross the Mae Kok River by a wooden suspension bridge. Here we can visit a Lahu village first, before we start a 5 km dirt-track to the Hot Springs, where will have our lunch. Here you can take a swim and relax your feet in a foot-bath. After this it is time to go on the bikes for the last hilly 15 km on the southern riverbank, back to our starting point.
- Category Full Day Tour
- Tour is suitable for riders in good physical shape from the age of 14
- Distance 44 km. 88% paved, 12% unpaved rural roads.
- Group Size 4 – 12 people (private)
- Pick up time 08.30 / back in hotel 16.00
- Departure Every Day
- Free transfer from & to chiang Rai city, by minimum of 4 person
- English speaking tour guide
- Trek Mountain or comfort bikes with 24 gears
- Bottle-holder and a bottle drinking water
- Local insurance
- Local lunch
- Bicycle lock and helmet
Price for 1 Person 1,550 Bath, children till 14 years 1,200 Baht
Children in child seat on the carrier 50 BahtBOOK NOW